AT LOWEST PRICE
Mice Extermination – Rat Extermination
Get rid of rodents, rats, pigeons and mice can be difficult and requires a proven method and strategy to effectively control, eliminate and deter them. Rats, mice and other rodents thrive in Montreal West Island and surrounding areas. Rodents cause damage to our attics and crawl spaces as well as diseases and parasites carry. Please contact our team today to treat them properly.
Signs of rats and mice in your home
Rats and mice are undesirable and dangerous parasites. Their presence of these can quickly become a significant problem. Within months, two mice can produce more than 200 children. The need to identify the warning signs of rodent activity in your home.
Extermination Rats – Rodents
Rats can also transmit more than 36 diseases and they can introduce parasites that carry diseases, such as fleas, lice and ticks in your home. They represent not only a health risk but are also known to be the cause of fire and electric fire gnawing through the son.
Extermination Mice – Rodents
Mice can get inside a house through an opening as small as 1.75 cm, while rats can squeeze through an opening as small as 2.5 cm. While it is important to identify rodent activity from the beginning, the problem often goes unnoticed until an infestation occurs.
Signs – Rodents
If you see the signs below indicating the presence of rodents in your home, contact a pest management professional to address the problem. Some instinctively avoid rodent control methods to do yourself, such as traps and bait.
- Mouse feces are the size of a grain of rice.
- Rat feces are the size of a grape.
- Feel free to reuse the traps they are more attractive to rats and mice.
- The sounds associated with the gnawing in walls, attics and false floors, especially at night.
- The marks of gnawing or holes that are greasy to the touch.
- Narrow aisles, free of dust and dirt, and the touch of greasy marks along walls where rats and mice prefer to move
- A putrid odor.
WE EXTERMINATE MICE, RATS AND OTHER SMALL ANIMALS